Criteria for Nursing Research Grant
- Residents of Connecticut
- RN, MSN, DNP, FNP or PhD currently conducting or in the development phase of research applicable to nursing and/or issues related to nursing
- Commitment to nursing research and evidence-based practice
- Research study or component of a study be completed by December 31st
- A maximum of $1,000 to be awarded per research grant.
- High School students no applicable.
Process for Scholarship Application
All applications must include:
- Complete the online application
- Submission of an unofficial academic transcript from current academic institution. Note: if a scholarship is awarded, an official academic transcript will be required before funds are sent.
- Nursing or healthcare reference completed by professor, teacher, supervisor or other academic or professional contact. Must be from someone in nursing or healthcare.
- A detailed review of current or anticipated research study, including: the purpose of the study, review of literature, research questions, research design, time table, budget
- Applicants curriculum vitae or resume
- High School Students Not Applicable
The submission of the online application and reference letter must be done by April 15th
Official transcripts should be mailed directly to CNF Scholarships 1224 Mill St, Bldg B, East Berlin, CT 06023.